Image: Herbert Art Gallery and Museum.
- Media: oil on canvas.
- Dimensions: 610 x 505 mm (0.31 m²).
- History: 1911; exhibited New English Art Club, Forty-seventh Exhibition of Modern Pictures, Summer 1912; “Presented by the National Art Collections Fund [to Herbert Art Gallery, Coventry], courtesy of L.M. Angus-Butterworth, 1960.”
- Location: Herbert Art Gallery and Museum, Coventry.
Possibly painted from the roof or the window above the entrance of the Chiesa di Sant’Ercolano (Church of Saint Herculanus) in Perugia.