CONTINUING TO PROCESS the images and information kindly provided by Mr. Grant Waters:
- A girl in a pink dress is identified as A Rose From My Garden, exhibited at the Royal Academy, 1930.
- The painting currently labled Italian Landscape at Manchester Art Gallery is identified as Suviaco from Scholastica., exhibited at the Royal Academy, 1932 (and bequeathed to the gallery in 1939).
- There is an improved image for Where Shattered Mountains Lie, created by combining (with a bit of computer magic) the previous poor quality but coloured auction image with the higher quality black-and-white photo from Royal Academy Illustrated, 1930.
- Pages have been created for the newly imaged works:
- On His Mother’s Knee and The Cup-bearer are identified as two of the previously unidentified works visible in the 1923 exhibition photos.
More to come …