THE FOLLOWING PAGES have been updated with higher-quality images:
- Dame Millicent Garrett Fawcett.
- Fenwick portraits, The.
- Geoffrey and Christopher Herringham.
- Head of a young man (drawing).
- Italian Landscape.
- Jebsa (Roma Lady).
- Lady by flowering ivy.
- Margaret and Chrystian Guthrie.
- Master and Man (A Man’s Best Friend).
- Montagna Mia.
- New-risen Hope (Melbourne) and New Risen Hope (Tate).
- Nude in landscape.
- Oil sketch of a pony.
- Portrait of a lady holding a flower.
- Susan Isabel Dacre.
THROUGH THE ORCHARD is stated in the Manchester Painting Light and Hope exhibition to have been painted c. 1880s, but examination of the bottom right of the picture clearly shows it to be dated 1883, the same year as Oleander.