Removed from St. Thomas Church Ardwick Green, Manchester, when the church closed in 1978. A photo from 1976 shows the tryptich in place on the front of the alter.
- Medium: oil on panel.
- Dimensions: central panel 419 x 533 mm, side panels 330 x 533 mm each (total painted area 0.58 m²).
- History: Auctioned at Mallam’s, Oxford, 8 Jun 2007, est. £3,000-£4,000, sold for £2,800, “Provenance: removed from St. Thomas Church Ardwick Green, Manchester, when the church closed in 1978.” St. Thomas Church was consecrated 10 Nov 1741 and decomissioned in 1978, and has since been used for various secular community functions and office space.
- Location: unknown.